Monday, February 17, 2014

Victory List, Kill List, Sanity is Prevailing

As I was updating my list of "pro nuker lies", I ran across an article about a so called nuclear renassaince.     What a joke.

The author stated in Feb of 2014 that NO US nuclear plants have been shut down.  

They included their email is their article, to which I promptly sent them this stinky email.   Their email is

earthtalk@emagazine.com

And I suggest you send them some fresh information.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You state no US plants have been shut down?

 
What a bald faced lie.   All in the last 12 months!

 
Kewaunee is Down

Crystal River is Down

San Onofre is Down

Vermont Yankee is Down

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just this week Excelon announced plans to shut down 10 US nuke plants, unless economics changed dramatically.

I am emailed this to the author in hopes he will retract this part of the article

No comments:

Post a Comment